GiGi's View of the World

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yep.....I am talking about you Ali !


If I had one wish to fulfill in my lifetime, it would be to fly to Nova Scotia to meet this gorgeous gal..... I met Ali 10 years ago and became almost instant friends. I would never have guessed I could meet someone on the internet that I could claim as family and as she says, I adopted her! That may be the case but if so, what a great addition to my family this wonderful lady has been. There are so many things she has done for me, and one of the best has been bringing my sense of humor back to the surface when I thought it had left me. They say laughter is good medicine, well this ole gal and Ali have shared many many moments of laughter. Coming out of a bad relationship, she helped me pull myself back up, gave me encouragement when I needed a job, and oh so much more that can't be put into words. Finding ways to talk without long distance seemed insurmountable, but on the internet we found a way. She knows my kids, my hubby, and likewise I have had the pleasure of watching her family grow up too. Her nutty hubby is a riot, and such fun to tease. She went thru the whole pregnancy being my sounding board about the Pixie, and never once said "I don't want to hear any more of this". She is one busy gal, what with the kids, her job and stuff she does, but always comes online no matter what to say hi, good morning, or goodnite going to bed. Other than being away on vacation when she can't get access to a PC, we have talked everyday for these past 10 yrs.
So with that said dear Ali, just know I love you and am damn glad I claimed you for my family!!
Oh ya! Are ya having lobster tonite you ole hussy, lmao.....

2 Comments:

  • At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No treasure like a good friend :-)

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger ali said…

    You talking about "MOI"
    Someday you and i will meet my friend whether in alabama georgia or nova scotia but we will meet and when we do we will share that lobster and HADDOCK not Cod ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol love ya

     

Post a Comment

<< Home