GiGi's View of the World

Monday, June 25, 2007

Return to Normal?

The past few weeks have been very stressful for this household. We are lucky to get one good day and then one bad day, no rhyme or reason why! Tickled to have Mick and Mack here but who knew the amount of work, time, energy and sheer exhaustion involved. Today we have a new "normal" in that the Pixie has returned to work. I gave her pep talks, lots of love and left her a note last nite which I hope helped her smile this am. Told her to go get herself a Starbucks coffee, which she dearly loves, before work. After yesterday I do believe this am at work is gonna be a bonus for her. A little rest and peace and quiet away from the boys should do her wonders, "I hope"!!!!! A friend of mine was here last week so that gave me a break before Pixie returns to work. She took over alot of the care that I normally do and also did the late night feeding for the Pixie cuz she is truly a night owl. On top of that, she also took me out to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse, and oh my gosh, it was sooooo good and a real treat.

It's only 6:45 am and no human being should be up this early - UGH! - but reckon I will get used to it. Amazing what we grandparents do for our children, but then THAT is part of the joy of being grandparent, lol.

So Pixie, have a great day and hope your "bucks" started your day off well for ya!!! I love you.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *grin*, you're the best Lonnie. 6:45 am? That's the middle of the day, almost lunch time. Sue

     

Post a Comment

<< Home