GiGi's View of the World

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Whew! No more Company

It's been an endless 3 weeks of company. I loved seeing my boys, cuz haven't seen them since Oct. last year, due to helping the Pixie. The first weekend, my oldest son came down from Tenn. as he hadn't seen the boys yet but when he got here, he was ill. They didn't get to stay as long as they would have liked but it was a quality visit even under the circumstances. The next weekend, my youngest son and family came to see the boys. They stayed 3 days and we had great fun. I was thrilled to see my grandaughters too. When they went home, we got to keep the oldest girl for 2 weeks. Seal (her alias) is a doll but typical 12 yr old. She was a little goofy, but had a really good time, playing with the boys, going shopping and learning to make jewelry with her Aunt Pixie. Saturday, the Pixie, took Seal halfway home where she met her mother with double what she arrived with. We outfitted her with clothes, and all kinds of jewelry stuff to get her going back home. Ah, family is grand but when being used to the quiet, it wears on the nerves after a while. Hmmmm, but then why do I cry when they all leave, lol !!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Twin Mommie said…

    Same reason I did!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like a lot of fun packed into two short a time. Glad you got to spend time with the family. Sue

     

Post a Comment

<< Home