GiGi's View of the World

Monday, May 28, 2007

My Weekend Surprise from Pixie!

Been in a bit of a funk lately, but feeling back to normal once again so back to posting. Couple weeks ago, Pixie told me not to plan a thing cuz she had made plans for us. The day finally comes, still sitting here in my lounging gown cuz nothing going up and lightbulbs go off in my head cuz my friend from Fla. is not online.......BINGO....surprise solved. About 5 minutes later she runs to the door, after keeping me away from the window and in walks my friend Susie from Fla. Omg, I was excited and thrilled. She and I met about 9 yrs ago in a game room on the web and didnt talk to each other for about 2 yrs cuz I lost her somewhere in web outer space, lol. Went to another game room and one day saw the same name so asked her was she same one and she said yes. Well, we hooked up that day and havent lost touch since. Last March we finally got to meet in person after 8 yrs of chatting on the web. Pixie came home from Korea and I met her in Fla where she was attending some school thing, so we decided to see if Susie could meet us. Here we were having lunch on the bay.












When she came this year, knowing I love seafood, she brought a cooler full of fresh gulf shrimp that she picked up that morning on her way here. We had a great time, ate like fools, shared a few drinks, talked alot and laughed alot. Pixie took this when she arrived. She is a great friend and I dont plan to lose track of her again!


1 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a wonderful day, daughter, friend, story. Hugs Lonnie, you deserved it. Sue

     

Post a Comment

<< Home