GiGi's View of the World

Monday, April 16, 2007

No posting lately.....

What the hey!!!!!!!!!! By the time I get a brilliant thought in my head, it is erased by long hours, irritated babies, cleaning, cooking, and playing on pc for relaxation. Now I have started making notes or drafts, so that hopefully I wont forget what I wanted to write about. I know, none of this is making sense to anyone but me so call me Gigi the blathering idiot til these precious critters calm down and life returns to normal. But then again what the hell is normal anymore. The world is screwed up, kids killing kids, family problems, topsy turvy weather, news so unpleasant we dont even watch anymore, crappy television and life so busy we cant even remember when we last turned around. I have even returned to reading once more cuz at least then I can lose myself in something I dont have to think about. This is a pleasure I thought I would never return to but sitting outside in the warm sunshine with a good book is complete relaxation (only since I cant fish here!). Reckon my window got a bit jaded lately but I see a sliver of sunshine slipping back in thru the cracks.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Twin Mommie said…

    You hit the nail on the head EXACTLY. I think the same thing every day.

    *hugs*

    Bless you for being here, you are my rock.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home