GiGi's View of the World

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pet Peeves

Everyone has one!! What's yours. I received an interesting website about pet peeves so decided to check it out and see which ones rate the highest. Seems that cell phone talkers and lousy drivers top the list so far. There is nothing worse than some idiot talking on the phone, not paying attention to their driving, going from fast to slow and back to fast again, sitting at a red light when it's green, not using their signals and double trouble when they eat while talking. It used to be folks putting on their make up but that dropped way down the list now. I absolutely detest cell phones in cars whether hand held or mounted, cuz they represent the same amount of distraction, lack of concentration. While I know many of you may disagree with me, I am not condemning your using them, but I wont while I drive. I prefer to "ARRIVE ALIVE"!!! And yes, Pixie absolutely rolls her eyes when I say don't talk on your cell and drive when I am in the car!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home