GiGi's View of the World

Monday, May 28, 2007

Reason for my "funk"

Our mornings, afternoons, evenings, and life is dominated by 2 baby boys and its exhausting. Then they smile at you and you forget how tired you are. But it goes beyond their smiles and the love and joy I have in my heart for them. There was never a moment to myself and it finally weighed on me to the point of almost total exhaustion. I could not show how I felt to the Pixie, cuz I knew she was as tired as I was, cept I am helluva lot older than she. Now I know why only the young should have babies. They are finally getting older, and with it comes a little more calm, and Mick is finally coming out of his constant crying and fussiness. Mack fortunately didnt get that bad, so it did give us a minute of respite. As thrilled as I have been to have them in my life, it finally got me down. Thank God, that parts over with.

I have several hobbies I have been wanting to pursue. I can sew while taking care of them but cant paint, and now that I can finally, I have to wait on my steady stick. I completely turned all care over to Pixie cuz she is going back to work in couple weeks, and then I will have them daytimes so no painting. Knowing that she is returning to work, she will miss them but will give her lots of one on one time with them beforehand.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you are able to take a break and enjoy some of your hobbies. Take care of yourself. Hugs Sue

     

Post a Comment

<< Home