GiGi's View of the World

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Memory Book

Thanksgiving has come and gone with another page added to the memory book. Taking a moment to reflect on the past 3 days, a smile etched on my face, I sit back to reflect on what has just passed. Took my Pixie home in hopes that my other two children would come to see her in all her "preggo" beauty. Thankfully they did! As I was putting the doggie beds together downstairs, I looked up when I heard voices and there were my parents snickering over the shocked look on my face. No warning, and hoping to surprise us all, they really pulled it off driving in from Missouri. My 3 grandaughters came running in with open arms to see their Gigi,
which really brought the proverbial tears to these blue eyes. After Thanksgiving dinner, the Pixie held court in the living room with her ultrasound pictures on her lap. To everyones surprise she revealed the secret of the year, BOYS on the way. Having 3 grandaughters, needless to say all were excited. With hugs and kisses, we left heading back to Pixies home praying it wouldn't be another 7 1/2 drive that normally takes only 4 hours. Choosing a different route, we found light traffic, easy driving and time to stop so she could stretch her legs. Needless to say I have a pooped Pixie and a very tired Gigi. On that note I leave you all with a good nite and hope you all had a safe journey home.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad it all turned out wonderful. *grin*

     
  • At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like a great holiday, full of fun family surprises. Just the way it should be. Sue

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Twin boys?

    Time to shop for non-breakable furniture :-)

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Twin Mommie said…

    LMAO Harvey! I needed that laugh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home