GiGi's View of the World

Monday, November 06, 2006

Tie your shoes????

As I said before, having been pregnant with one child, this experience of watching Pixie go thru pregnancy carrying 2 has really opened my eyes to how easy we have it with just one child. Yesterday we went shopping for, of all things, a pair of velcro tennis shoes that she could wear to work. Now mind you, she is used to wearing "combat boots" everyday to work. I asked her why the hell she wanted to buy velcro hook tennie pumps and she tells me its getting hard to bend over to tie her boots. Then she looks at me, grins and says "well Mama, its either velcro or you get up at 6am everyday to tie my damn boots" quote and unquote, lol. I responded with

"OMG I havent tied your shoes since you were 5 yrs old"!!!!!!!!!!!

She is now laying down and I am sitting here watching Discovery Health Channel airing a program about pregnant models, and the jobs they are hired for. Today's show mentioned one woman going on a job to show that pregnant women have a hard time tying shoes. Who woulda thunk!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Twin Mommie said…

    Uh huh, see! LOL There is a method to my madness!

    That and I know there's no way in hell you're gonna get up at 6am every day. LMAO!

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not unless you wave a pot of coffee under her nose, in a couple of months you'll probably change style again and get slip ons or flat clogs. Hugs, Sue

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Twin Mommie said…

    I wish!

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So... you're tying her shoes now? :-)

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Twin Mommie said…

    LOL Harvey, she looked at me like I was nuts. We found some black velcro tennis shoes I wear every day. I can still slip into them. *grin*

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Twin Mommie said…

    Speaking of tying shoelaces...how hard is it to teach little girls to tie their laces?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home