GiGi's View of the World

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Blog family

Now lets see if I can figure all this out, Pixie is my blog Mom, duh, I am her mother, lol. Then I have a blog grandmother Teresa, with a math genius as my blog aunt. Now can someone figure this out??? Both are younger than me (scratching head here), is there something wrong with this picture. They belong to a group of ladies that have adopted me into their Critter Family which makes me very proud. Such a special group that shared warmth, caring and many packages to Korea to my darling daughter when she was there. Besides all my friends that I have here in cyberland helping with my morale during that lonely time, I cant ask for anything more. THANKS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's impossible to figure out. *snork*

    And you've given all of us as much or more than we've given you.

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Trying to figure it all out will drive you nuts. Just accept it as it is and enjoy.

    Now we need an "about me" type post with a few bits about you and why you decided to blog. *grin*

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Agreeing with Jacqui, you've given us so much. You make me laugh every day which is priceless. If not for you, there would have been no need for packages to be sent to your beautiful daughter. You give me hope every day that the future with my daughter will be bright and loving.

    Sue

     
  • At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome to the family!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home