GiGi's View of the World

Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween


The only thing in the world exciting about Halloween is the children. It has never been a favorite holiday for me. Now that I have grandchildren, I can see the fun and excitement in their eyes. So Pixie and I ventured into the world of pumpkin carving which my 3 grandaughters had never done before. Watching them, their little tongues sticking out while concentrating on the carving of their pumpkins, gave me tons of enjoyment. Squeals of laughter, an occasional tear when a slip up occurred finally gave way to big smiles on their faces. Hard to believe a shared moment made a lifetime of memories for Pixie and I. And with that I am proud to share their accomplishment with the world. Not bad for a 2 yr old (which had help), a 5 yr old and a 10 year old!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Twin Mommie said…

    My favorite was the McCauley Culkin "Home Alone" pumpkin on the left.

    This is a great memory for me with my girls, now I can't wait to start memories like this with my boys.

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They did a great job, glad you had fun adding a wonderful memory. Sue

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great job girls!!! Memories are lasting, and this is certainly one that will last a lifetime with you. Thank you "gigi" for encouraging grandparents to make memories.

    Twins

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, geez!!! Now the secret is out. Or am i the only one who didn't know??? ROFLMBO

    Twins

     

Post a Comment

<< Home