GiGi's View of the World

Monday, October 30, 2006

About Moi!

Having been advised to tell about myself, which I dont do very well, I decided to give it a shot.

I am a mother of 3, grandmother of 3 so far. I always said I would NEVER keep grandchildren cuz I raised mine and now they need to do same, but no one ever told me about the joys of being a Grandmother. Living in Germany for a while, I often heard women being called GiGi which I found meant grandmother and loved it, therefore I am GiGi! During my years of working in and owning a hair salon, I heard all the tales, some not so exciting (oh grandson pooped first time). I promise not to bore you with these little details. In my day and believe me, I am not THAT old (grin!) we never had ultra sounds made available to us. So this wondrous journey is reason for my entry into the blog world. Hope you will join me in this journey. Cooking is one of my passions and being an amateur artist is my other passion.

Enough about me, lets see where this journey takes us, will be interesting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home