GiGi's View of the World

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Almost Lost my Window to the World PC

A few days ago, I was praising the wonders of the internet. Two days ago, the laptop almost crashed so had to run the setup disk to try to get some normalcy. It's not perfect, but at least its working most of the time! Fortunately had backed up all I wanted to save with exception of the favorites file. UGH! What a job to try to find them all, as I am a prolific note taker I had to search thru a pile of notes. Don't know why it crashed except I kept getting the following warning and then POOF it would shut down. KERNEL_STACK_INPUT_ERROR. Wrote to a couple tech websites that I visit, but so far no help. Luckily hubby knows how important my PC is to me so when he called yesterday, he had the Pixie order me a new one. Crossing fingers it gets here before Christmas!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Crossing and braiding you get your computer ASAP. Sue

     

Post a Comment

<< Home