GiGi's View of the World

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Update!

I know its been 12 days since my last post but Oh my gosh, what a busy 12 days. Our precious little ones are here and keeping Mama and Gigi very very busy. With little sleep on both our parts, just trying to post was last thing on my mind. However, I have few minutes of quiet as I now have Pixie and babies sleeping.

These little gremlins have been keeping us on our toes, just when we think we have them on a schedule, they do a 360 and here we go again, lol!!!! They are adorable, one I call Birdman cuz when he wakes, its like a little birdie, with mouth wide open and hollering loudly. My other one I call Conman, cuz he wants you to think he is hungry, hollering until you put the bottle in his mouth and he promptly goes to sleep. The little stinkers!!!!!!!

Its been a bumpy road cuz Pixie is having some problems but nothing serious thank god, just getting over birthing and her body not co-operating. But we shall persevere, and with strong minds and body will overcome. So send her a prayer please. Can't wait for my girl to get back her vitality and laughter. She is a wonderful person and even with all the crap thrown at her, she is a real trooper and reveling in the joy she feels with her babies. I am very proud of my daughter.
Til next time and can share some happy moments with you all, I bid you adieu!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad to see you had a chance to fill us in on what's been happening. Such a nice picture of you and babies after their birth. Hope Pixie Girl is up and about soon. Will keep the four of you in my prayers.

    Twins

     

Post a Comment

<< Home