GiGi's View of the World

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Visiting Blog World

After reading the hints on Bad Example about entry into the blog world, I decided to follow some of his tips. Spent the afternoon visiting many of the other blogs. I did not know that these doors were open to me and had alot of good laughs, a little sorrow, and very interesting topics. One that I encountered, being the mother of a military daughter, really tugged at my heart strings. Because of Bad Example's tips, I ran into a world I didnt know existed. Parents of military children can go and interact with others. Thanks for all the good tips Bad Example!!
One in particular caught my eyes, which unfortunately I closed in error but thank goodness still had the Official So Brave Song Site open. If you have a couple minutes, go to this website, be sure to have kleenex handy and give a listen to a Moms song. Let's hope that soon all of our families will be re-united and back home again.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Excellent link. Thanks for sharing it. As a mother to a Marine and now discharged Sailor it is this kind of tribute that means so much.

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *blush*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home