GiGi's View of the World

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Life is Never Boring!!!

A day in the life of this household is never ever boring. First there is "Idiot Dog" who never shuts up whining, man this guy is psycho......no matter what you do, how you do it, he never stops whining and now "I" have to take him to the vet to see if he can be calmed down. Now mind you this is not my dog, but I will do as the Pixie bids. Then we have the 0ther two critters, my little one, the dominant one til Sasha bares her teeth at him, and our resident watchdog, Sasha. She's a great mutt, easy going but goes totally whacko over squirrels, chipmunks and bees. Then we have two human residents, lol. I am the accident prone one, and the Pixie who isn't far behind me. The Pix is a great learner as exhibited last nite. Getting the ice maker hooked up last week, it hasn't had time to recover and fill the bin yet. Last nite I tell darling daughter there's no ice. So what does she do??? Bless her heart, she sticks her pinky in the ice tray, standing on tiptoes in jammies and housecoat, and lo and behold - her finger gets STUCK!!!!!! OMG, what do i do, I am on phone long distance with folks, hollering gotta go, call ya back later and rushing to the fridge. I have visions of calling 911 and trying to explain how this very preggo woman in jammies on tip toe got her pinky stuck in the ice maker, lmao!!!! However there is one thing the Pixie has done well. She is incubating the babies making another week in the journey, and for this I am so thankful. Been a rough road, but we are traveling well.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Twin Mommie said…

    I'm still not as accident prone as you or baby brother! LOL

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope the doggie is okay and they can do something for the whining... that makes me nervous. Then again our dog never whined so it would freak me out to hear other dogs being vocal.

    I'm very glad that you don't have a Popsicle Pixie now. *grin*

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll bet she licks flagpoles in the winter, too :-)

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Twin Mommie said…

    Actually I think that was baby brother who licked the pole. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home