GiGi's View of the World

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Outsourcing Idiocy!

What the hell is wrong with all these companies outsourcing? Especially when these jobs are handled by "furriners" and No I dont apologize for my terms. However, I mean no disrespect to all my friends of foreign origin. Having received a new laptop for Christmas, there were several issues that needed to be fixed. Upon calling HP tech service, of course I got folks from India, whom I could not understand and in turn they could not understand me. I researched the HP website on "chirping" of the notebook, got an explanation which being a lay person did not understand. Now these idiots over there handling my call said, "Oh yes, I can fix that", NOT NOT NOT....... I finally hung up on the 3rd one and tried one more time, and at least this one was a bit more understandable. So following his directions, I LOST EVERYTHING on my laptop. Total idiocy......... So now I reckon I will seek help elsewhere, no more foreign idiots that cannot speak English. I will also re think my pc purchase if I can find a PC that has tech service in the USA, most likely none will. Outsourcing be DAMNED!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THIS... is why I never want to move away from my older brother :-)

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Perhaps the Market can take care of this... i.e., buy a MAC.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger GiGi said…

    At this point I totally agree with you both!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home