GiGi's View of the World

Saturday, January 13, 2007

"SIGHHHH"!!!!

FINALLY! We have reached the 32 week mark for the Pixie's pregnancy. It was a magical date to her and I as now we know she won't have to go the "el jerko" doc in Macon. Last nite before I went to sleep, I kept thinking Lordy let her make it thru the night.....so this am when she got up, I was sitting here with my hand in air waiting for a "high 5". Goofy critter that she is decided we should celebrate so I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride, lmao, cuz she is on bedrest til babies come. But that would be a celebration of sorts, cuz we both know it isn't a ride to Macon. She has just realized that she will be able to celebrate Mother's Day this year and shed some croc tears. Yep, now my "baby girl" IS gonna be a Mama too. Ain't life grand!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Twin Mommie said…

    No tears my butt! I'm bawling like a baby.

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woo hoo! Great news and worth a tear or two or fifty (snork). High five and happy dancing. Hugs,Sue

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there, don't get a chance to chat with you much these days, but enjoy reading your blogs. Happy to hear all is going well with you and the Pixie Girl (despite all the crazy quirks). Tell her to call Fridge repair and stop sticking her pinkie where it doesn't belong, lmbo. My little girl is holding her own, i talk to her when she feels like talking. Keep us in your prayers and of course you are in mine.
    Love you both, Twins

     

Post a Comment

<< Home