GiGi's View of the World

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Virtual Windows

Whew!!! I am back at my virtual window. The old PC finally crashed into oblivion so have been sharing the Pixie's puter. While it was mucho appreciated, there is nothing like being on your own turf, downloading what you want, when you want but most of all, drinking that morning cup of joe while piddling on the pc. In this instance, it was hurry up and get thru cuz she might get up in a few minutes. lol....
Then had a really bad dose of the blahs, wanting the babies here, wanting her well and normal again, wanting my own pc again.....I could go on and on but won't bore you with the details. Suffice it to say, that the world is looking pretty damn good again.
My Mom is on road to recovery, the babies are healthy and I have my window back!!!!! All the Christmas presents are wrapped and under the tree and only Christmas dinner to do in next few days.
Now I can go back to visiting some of the websites I am discovering from my blog. So thanks all for visiting and posting.
More to come, later..........

4 Comments:

  • At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've been missed. Don't think we didn't notice you weren't around as much. It's so good to have you back to normal. Hugs. Sue

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! Glad you've got a pc of your own. The baby wait will be over very soon - a few more weeks. You are both doing great.

    Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "while piddling on the pc"

    This is the first thing that popped into my head when I read that:

    http://www.angelfire.com/mac2/kevman/kevin_made_stuff/calvinmicrosoft.jpg

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger GiGi said…

    OMG Harvey that is hilarious!!!!!
    Thanks for the giggle today....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home